01 May 2011

Heh.

I decided to change my blog title because 1: it's way more fun. And, 2: it suits me better.

I was a little disappointed with the cleanse last week. I don't know what I expected from it, but I didn't feel drastically different. By the 5th day of it, though, I was definitely feeling healthier and accustomed to not eating carbs. I was still pretty hungry though and my muscles felt a little weak when I went running, which may have meant that I needed more quick fuel for the cardio workout. Regardless, I'm sure it did my body good to have a break from the stuff I eat regularly, and it's easier to see how I should change my daily habits.

Something I've been wanting to try for a while now is making my own hummus, so today I made a batch from a recipe on the Family Fun website. It was really easy and is super yummy. I flavored it with garlic, my favorite, but I'd like to think of some other additions for next time. Suggestions?

 My new thrifted pinecone necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment