20 April 2011

Cleansing

My roommate inspired me to do this cleanse with her this week. I was a little skeptical but I figured I'd give it a shot. Now I'm through with day 3 and feeling ok. Day 2 was rough, since my body is so accustomed to lots of carbs and dairy, and of course my coffee, so to cut those out completely has probably been a bit shocking. I've been eating lots of vegetables and running when I can to sweat out those supposed toxins. The food is surprisingly good, though, even the super-green juices! I'd enjoy making those when I'm eating normally again, too. I hope to feel lighter and more pure by the end of the week, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't keep up a lifestyle like this. Just cutting back on certain things in my diet would be beneficial. But try the cleanse if you're interested! I'll let you know how I feel after!

No comments:

Post a Comment