14 May 2011

Finito.

I'm now a college graduate! It's such an exciting thing to think about, especially since I'm lucky enough to have a job waiting for me this fall. The graduation ceremony was indicative of the atmosphere at UGA; it was full of [slightly buzzed] kids acting silly with their friends while trying to be a part of something serious. I've grown a lot in Athens while making some great memories and learning inside and outside the classroom. <sigh> Love it here.

During the graduation ceremony I carried this little adorable little bag that I snagged at a clothing swap. The pop of robin's egg blue was a nice contrast to my gray dress.




And after the ceremony I celebrated with Francis Ford Coppola's Sofia champagne. It's in a mini can. (A pink one). And comes with a straw.

I've had a wonderful time this weekend with all my friends and family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment