08 June 2011

I'm back!

Back in the States, and back on this blog, that is! It's been a while...I've been busy with graduations, at the beach, and recently in London with my aunt and uncle's family!

Hopefully things should be relatively quiet for the rest of the summer, with slow-paced days at work and evenings to formulate lesson plans for this fall. (Of course, when I'm not doing either of those things, I will certainly be lounging poolside, enjoying picnics, hiking, and thrifting with some of my besties :)

London was incredible, and I saw so many monuments I'd previously known very little about. It was great to spend time with my relatives who I hadn't seen in over a year. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from my trip:













I also wanted to let you know about an AMAZING giveaway that Jordanis hosting. She's giving one (extremely lucky) reader a trip to Paris! You can enter the giveaway here. Even though I just returned from Europe, I wouldn't mind heading back soon! Anyways, I love her blog, she always has super fun party ideas, and it's great to read about the adventures she's been having in France lately. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment