10 March 2011

I can't title all these

Coming up with creative titles is practically impossible for me. Come to think of it, I don't think I titled my pronoun paper the other day...whoops.

The movie last night was cute, I suppose. Pretty actors in pretty clothes. (The entire wardrobe was provided by J.Crew, soooo....) But it just sort of ended. We've noticed that's a trend for a lot of movies these days, that there's no closure. I guess that makes it more like 'real life' where not every situation is summed up perfectly and everyone's happy, but it's not as fun to watch.

A cleanup crew came through our street yesterday and chopped off the tops of all the trees and scraped up all the underbrush. It opened up the view a lot but I liked it better before, all rambly and overgrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment